Happy New Year!
I have been quite un-inspired this festive season am starting to think my driving force behind writing this blog is dead. Anyway, a new year means new things and I certainly do hope to do A LOT of things differently. I’m not the kind of person who makes new years resolutions but these are some of things I hope to achieve in 2012;
- Strive to save 10% my salary every month (diligently and religiously without breaking any rules)
- Go on a healthy diet i.e. eat more fruits and veggies as opposed to junk
- Attend karate classes (seeing as I live in a neighborhood infested by sex offenders)
- Work to develop myself career wise
- Figure out what I want out of relationships
- Shop less 😀
OK, that’s all! Lets see what else comes along the way as 2012 progresses. I have a good feeling about 2012, its going to be a good year! Happy new year everyone!